- We always attach great importance to intellectual property protection and abide by various intellectual property laws, regulations and binding normative documents. Although we are not bound by U.S. law, we voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- According to the requirements of laws, regulations and normative documents, measures and steps are specially formulated to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the obligee. When the obligee finds that the content of the third-party Web page pointed to by the link generated by us infringes its legitimate rights and interests, the obligee shall send us a "right notice" in advance, and we will take measures to remove the relevant content or block the relevant links in accordance with laws, regulations and government normative documents.
- Specific measures and steps are as follows:
Notice of rights
If any individual or unit meets both of the following conditions:
1. The obligee finds that network users infringe upon their legitimate rights and interests by using network services;
2. The content of the website navigation link provided by us to the third-party website infringes the legitimate rights and interests of the above obligees.
The above-mentioned individuals or units must submit the right notice to us in written communication.
- Please note: if the statement of the notice of rights is untrue, the submitter of the notice of rights will bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom (including but not limited to compensation for various expenses and lawyer's fees). If the above-mentioned individuals or units are not sure whether the information available on the network infringes their legitimate rights and interests, we suggest that the individuals or units first consult professionals.
- In order for us to effectively handle the notice of rights of the above-mentioned individuals or units, please use the following format (including the serial number of each clause):
- 1. Proof of ownership of trademark rights and other rights that are suspected of being infringed or can be exercised according to law;
- 2. Please fully and clearly describe the content that is believed to have infringed the legitimate rights and interests of the obligee, and provide the website of a third party that illegally publishes the work.
- 3. Please indicate which content of the suspected infringing web page infringes the legitimate rights and interests of the obligee listed in Item 2.
- 4. Please provide the specific contact information of the obligee, including name, copy of ID card or passport (for natural persons), copy of unit registration certificate (for units), mailing address, telephone number, fax and e-mail.
- 5. Please provide the location of the suspected infringing content on the information network (e.g. indicate the source of the infringing content you reported, i.e. the web page address or the location in the web page) so that we can contact the owner / manager of the web page containing the infringing content you reported.
- 6. Please add the following statement on the authenticity of the notice in the notice of Rights: (1) I am the legal obligee of the complained content; (2) The content posted on the third-party website I reported infringed on my corresponding legitimate rights and interests. (3) I confirm that if the contents of this notice of rights are not completely true, I will bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
- 7. Please add the following statement to the notice of Rights: "I guarantee that the information described in this notice is sufficient, true and accurate. I am the legal obligee of the complained content, or I have been authorized to exercise the rights and interests of the content listed in Item 2."
- 8. Please sign this document. If you are a legally established institution or organization, please affix your official seal.
- Please send the above information and contact information in writing to the following address:
- Copyright agent
Incorporate Now Inc
52 Lucerne Ave
Lake Worth FL 6033
Fax: (800) 375-0299
- Copyright agent